Monday, February 22, 2010












Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia, mountain momma

Take me home, country roads


interested in exploring all our respective creative homes - "creative home" not being definable as a literal place or even established style, but more as a sensation that can be felt in the work, that subtle awareness of firm footing as your pen hits the stride of a core creative beat or your picture perfectly projects your individual eye, the actual inner view that's shaping the outer world, into a single shot.




3 comments:

  1. I like. How did you settle on the oblong shape? It's such a tasteful accent. I don't understand your genius. It has always intimidated me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures themselves are amazing. Honestly, I think the "oblong shape" detracts, or at least distracts, from their inherit beauty. Had you just posted one it may of been different, but it's a unique approach shown three times in succession.

    ReplyDelete
  3. two people on different sides. i settle somewhere between just because i'd really like to see what is going on outside of the oval vision but at the same time it allows for imagination. the images linger for a while after and expand in your mind...that could just be me.

    ReplyDelete