Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Inspiration: David Airey's Subscription List

I have been drumming up creative energy for the last couple of weeks, and I have some things I will share soon.

In the meantime, however, I found myself caught in a Twitter riptide today (something that never happens to me, as I am a rather careful swimmer). After clicking, madly and mindless, to follow about eight or twelve different graphic designers' Twitter accounts, I happened across this little gem of a link.

He may have ended his entry title with a preposition, but I am not complaining. I could spend weeks compiling inspiring graphic design portfolios and sites, without achieving this. Good eye David Airey shares his graphic design blog bookmarks.

davidairey.com/design-blogs/

It's not all up my alley. But then, what is?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Gabe,

    Thanks for correcting my poor grammar. I've since changed the post title to:

    "Design blogs on my subscription list"

    http://www.davidairey.com/design-blogs/

    Great of you to stop by my blog, too. I hope things are good over there.

    David


    ...nice.

    ReplyDelete